- Hits: 202
On February 6th 2019 twelve-hundred student job hunters are expected to arrive at the Glasgow University Union where students and graduates will be able to meet with around fifty of the UK's most sought after organisations looking for new recruits.
The Careers & Internship Marketplace 2019 is a free national event organised by University's of Glasgow's Careers Service in conjunction with The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Service (AGCAS) and open to students and graduates from all universities.
Graduate and student job seekers from any university across Britain will get the chance to hook up with employers from a wide range of industries and at the same time find out more about opportunities tailored to meet today’s competitive jobs market.
This year students can:
- Pop along to the Employer Pitch-it area where employers will provide useful information, hints and tips.
- Get career advice from Glasgow University’s team of Career Managers
- Update your professional profile picture
- Meet stylists from top high street fashion retailers for some style advice that could give you the edge at interview
- This year there’s also a chance to have a caricature of yourself done that you can use as a fun profile picture and there’s also the chance to win prizes, tons of freebies and more...
There’s such a lot happening at Glasgow University Union at the Careers and Internship Market Place this year so make sure you get there early to make the most of what promises to be an incredible day.
The event will take place on Wednesday 6th February, across the whole of the historic Glasgow University Union. Doors open at 11am until 3pm and there's no need to register until you arrive on the door.
Don’t miss this great opportunity. Entry is FREE.
For more information visit: University of Glasgow's Careers Service
Keep in touch using the #UofGMarketplace or #UofGlasgowCareers